Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Would You Cuddle Up To A Fox ?????

 Morning all, a quick blog, as my eldest is in my craft room, so I've just managed to sneak in and do this blog !!

I've made this fox hot water bottle cover (although it could be used as a tablet case). A simple pattern, knitted in chunky wool, which knits up quickly.


Whilst I was in my craft room on Saturday (before I had tidied up and my son had arrived) I was on my laptop when my dog, Rolo, decided he wanted to look out of the window. I think it was because I had opened the large window to refresh the room before my son arrived. He kept pestering me, until I made a space for him to lay down and look out of the window.
He stayed like that for quite a while, just watching the world go by !!

Have a good day, and enjoy crafting XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    certainly would cuddle up to that fox in any rate.
    He is gorgeous, and very beautifully created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Would cuddle up to your fox but not the ones around our way lol!
    Aw, Rolo is so cute bless him.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete