Followers

Translate

Thursday, 3 August 2017

MAWTT Challenge :- "Things that fly"....




 Morning all, here we are again with another challenge. This time it's set by Jessie, who wanted to see "Things that fly". I could have chosen the old favourite of a butterfly, but I remembered that I had some ladybird and bee dies by Elizabeth Crafts. 

I decided to use the ladybirds. I chose some polka dot backing paper, and using Spellbinders die (sorry can't remember what it's called ) cut out 2 flower shapes. Then I've used a sharpie pen in red to create another layer, before stamping on the sentiment, and adding the ladybirds.
Pop over to the MAWTT site and see the other DT entries......or why not enter a card yourself.....just for fun!!

Thanks for stopping by. x


8 comments:

  1. Super duper card Jan, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's novel bet there will be lots of butterflies and birds. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jan,
    what a very brilliant idea the Ladybirds never thought of that.
    Love your wonderful card and your design is super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan

    I love ladybirds and your design with them is gorgeous. The sentiment is so lovely

    Crafty smiles.... June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Brilliant idea to use ladybirds.
    Hope your stall goes well tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the ladybirds teamed with polkadots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice,
    I love this Ladybird Card :-)) the polka dot paper is so perfect with them! I love the central feature with the quote!
    Hope you are well
    Have a good weekend
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete