Followers

Translate

Thursday, 6 July 2017

MAWTT Challenge:- Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement....

 Morning all, It's that time again !! The MAWTT Challenge. This time the challenge is set by Wendy, who would like to see a celebration of a wedding/anniversary or engagement. Luckily for me, it's my friends daughters' anniversary on Friday, so this was perfect for me !!

I've used the Robert Addams dies to create this pop up box card. I chosen art deco style papers to decorate in pale green and black. I copied a photo from facebook of the happy couple and sized down to fit. The number "7" was a docrafts rubber stamp. The champagne bottle and glass are also Robert Addam dies.

 The art deco are again by Robert Addams, and the "happy anniversary" is a die by tattered lace. It was on a repeated strip, but I just cut one off.
The black and crystal gems are from my stash.


Pop over to MAWTT to see the other DT entries, or why not enter yourself. You have 2 weeks to enter....no prize....just for fun.


Enjoy the rest of your day.x

7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Jan, great design on the box card, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice this is a stunning anniversary card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very super pop up box and I really like your Art Deco design it's fab.
    So lovely for the couple to have it personalised like that.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Janice…. I really like the Art Deco design. Fab pop ups too… .what a good idea to put a photo of the couple! :-)
    Love and hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Art Deco and your pop op card is fantastic, they'll love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    What a great way to personalise a card.
    I think the papers are Docrafts too as they look like ones I have.
    Great stuff!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice

    This is a great pop-up box and the art deco is fab!

    June :)

    ReplyDelete