Followers

Translate

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Craft Fair Makes......


 Morning all, I said a while ago that I was in the process of making bits for my craft fair. I've made 10 so far.....but here are just 3.

I used some cardboard(from a delivery box) and cut 5 x 10 inches. I cut another piece (from cereal box) and stuck on top. Then I covered back and front with the papers (from my stash), making the first side overlap the second side, and then cut another piece of paper 4.75 x 9.75 inches to go on top. This covers the edges too and makes it more neater.
 I then wrapped a piece of ribbon across the bottom, added a side tab to hold the pen. Then added a large bull-dog clip at the top. Using a till roll I've used ribbon to hold the till roll onto the bull dog clip.

I'm hoping these will sell well....will let you know !!

Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. Will have to make one for my fridge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan you have been busy this past week. These note rolls are such a good idea only having to use the piece of paper you need. I hope they prove successful at your next fayre. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a great idea. I'm sure that these will be very useful.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete