Followers

Translate

Sunday, 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day.....

 Morning all, phew what a scorcher !!! it's been so hot here in Kent. We've had a few uncomfortable nights sleep....I know we mustn't complain.....but why does it have to be too hot ???

Anyway, today is Father's Day, and here is the card that I did for my dad. He was in the Royal Navy as a young man. So I choose a naval theme for the card. I was given the life belt embellishment from a friend a while ago. The anchor is a die (can't remember the make) the "dad" is a tonic die, and the side strip is a Sue Wilson - Prism die. 

Here is my stall at the craft fair yesterday, as you can see I'm in full sun-light when this was taken (first thing before opened), I did get a bit of shade later on - but some of my things in cellophane started to steam up , it was that hot !!

It was a lovely turn-out, and I did very well indeed selling a variety of items across the table. I do have a couple of fathers day items left, but they will keep until next year - or I might alter them ready for Christmas LOL !! Some of my teacher gifts with chocolate in did suffer in the heat. I'll have to replace the chocolate in them before I sell. Husband will be pleased to have all this extra chocolate - however mis-shapen it is LOL 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm not cooking a roast today, as my hubby is going fishing for the day, and my youngest is having dinner with his dad & grandad. So a relaxing day for me....apart from the doing the washing and ironing (moan !!).x

1 comment:

  1. Card is wonderful Man. Glad your stall did well, xxx

    ReplyDelete