Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Custom Made.....

Morning all, a quick blog today, before I "sail" to my craft club this afternoon......if it's pouring down where you live you'll understand !!

A friend from this club had the pattern to knit this a while ago, but with one thing and another didn't get around to doing it for her brother's birthday (yesterday !!). So she rang me Friday evening and asked if I would do it for her. She wanted red and blue stripes as her brother supports Crystal Palace F.C.

Well, I bought the wool Saturday and knitted and knitted and knitted LOL !!

Finished yesterday and will be giving it to her today !!

I think changing the background colour from tan to grey, makes the cushion look so different. I looked on google for the C.P.F.C badge, to see if I could put it int the centre, rather than the VW sign, but it wasn't round and was quite detailed.

Rather pleased with the result. 

It's the MAWTT Challenge tomorrow, but unfortunately, I've been unable to do a card this time. Please pop over the the blog and see the other DT'S entries.

Bye for now. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh this is so brilliant and beautifully created.
    Love it in thos footy colours.
    I think you have got it a bit wrong MAWTT ins't till Thursday. LOL.
    Hope you did well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete