Followers

Translate

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Craft fair......


Morning all, a quick blog today. I'm doing a craft fair today outside. Hopefully I'll sell the last few bits that I've made for Father's Day.  I haven't made anything new lately, as I want to run down the stock I have. I've been trying to think of new things to do. I do 3 regular craft fairs per month, so need to keep the stock fresh for those. Any ideas will be gratefully received.


It's going to be a warm, sunny day, so even if I don't sell much, I should get a god suntan lol !!

See you soon x

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck, my Son says the weather should be favourable too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a successful fayre Jan but don't forget the sunscreen and water! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    The clocks I made for the neighbours children have been popular around my friends, with some wanting them at Christmas. I have thought about selling them as our council leases stalls in the city centre for £10 on a Saturday for handmade items.
    They are fairly quick, easy and cheap.
    Epsom salts are quite cheap and can be dyed with food colouring and layered in jam jars to give a striped effect finished with a ribbon round the lid.
    Cheap old fashioned tea cups and saucers from charity shops, filled with melted wax and a wick for a different take on a candle.
    Hope these are useful suggestions. Don't get burnt!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    hope you sell lots, and get a good tan.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete