Followers

Translate

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Two Cute Teddies.....



 Morning all, I've scheduled this post, just in case I feel well enough to go to the Hochanda show in Kent today.

I've crochet these two teddies. The blue and green one is in stripes - changing the wool each time. The pink one is in a variegated wool, that came out in stripes !!

I think I prefer crochet to knitting sometimes, as there isn't much sewing up to do, as it's crochet in the round. I completed them in 2 evenings only.
 I've used safety eyes for a change (as normally I stitch eyes on).
They will be ready for my next craft fair, which is next Saturday.


Will let you know the outcome of today !!

Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. These are great Jan I'm sure they will sell well. I hope you are feeling better and able to go to the show today. I'm staying down near Hythe this week and hope to drive up there tomorrow so I hope it will be worthwhile!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so gorgeous and beautifully made as usual.
    Love the pink one and their faces are so sweet and appealing.
    I'm sure they will go fast.
    Hope you managed to go today.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    These are lovely and their smiley faces will be a real crowd pleaser. Wish I could crochet.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete