Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 May 2017

Teachers' Gifts.....

 Morning all, thanks for all your birthday wishes for yesterday, I'm glad to say I felt a lot better and had a lovely day, with an afternoon tea & a meal out in the evening.....feeling very full LOL !!!

My hubby bought me flowers and a dashboard camera, after we watched a programme on tv, about the effective use of these cameras, especially if the accident wasn't your fault !!  Will have to watch my speed now though LOL !!

I have turned my attention away from father's day gifts to best teacher gifts. It seems to gain more popularity each year, so I was wondering what little gift I could make for my stall. A while ago I was in the pound shop, and I saw a pack of 3 pens with a matching memo block. I decided to be cheeky and split the memo block into 3 and make a stand for each block and added the pen, with matching ribbon, and a sentiment (printed on the computer). 


 I think they look like quite a nice gift to give to the teacher. I will take them with me on Saturday to see what response I get.

I will try and put some photos from my birthday on tomorrow, if I get time.

Bye for now XX





4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful idea Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Jan. Glad you had a nice time yesterday. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    so glad you had a good Birthday, and your were feeling a lot better to have your tea.
    These are wonderful ideas and will sell well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Glad you managed to enjoy your special day and feed lol!
    Great idea for these little gifts for your stall.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete