Followers

Translate

Friday, 12 May 2017

An Old Fashioned Tea Cosy.....

Morning all, Friday again LOL !!

I haven't been around much this week, as I've succumbed to another cold. I thought it was the start of hay fever season, as I had the sniffles and a bit of a sore throat, But on Tuesday the cough started. It was like the bad cough I had over Christmas. Very dry and chesty !! 

I'm hoping to go to the Hochanda show tomorrow with friends, but will have to see how I am later today.

I knitted this tea cosy last week, but couldn't find my pom-pom maker, so had to wait until I went to my craft group on Tuesday  and borrowed theirs.

Very easy to knit - just garter stitch. The pleats are created by pulling the yarn across tight behind each colour change.

Enjoy your weekend. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    so sorry to hear you have another cold.
    Love your wonderful tea cosy and such a traditional design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to say I do hope you can go tomeorrow it would be a pity to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Love the colour choice and the pleating. You can't beat a good tea cosy!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete