Followers

Translate

Saturday, 4 March 2017

Posy Picture.......

 Morning all, hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend again !!!

It was my niece's birthday yesterday......here is the card I made her.

Used a combination of stamps to create the image.
 A close-up of the wording and flowers.
Had a lovely week, with my eldest son home. Went out a few days and the week just flew by. He is going home today, via a visit to some Uni friends. So I don't have to drive up to Oxford today.....just as far as Kingston-upon-Thames (which is a lot closer !!).

Will be nice to get back to normal and into the craft room again. 

Enjoy your weekend x

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Jan, great idea, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Jan. I bet your niece loved it. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Very pretty card. Card-io stamps? I always buy one of their sets from the NEC but missed November and may miss this months too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete