Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 March 2017

In A Galaxy Far, Far, Away.........


 Morning all, hope you are well and refreshed after the weekend and looking forward to another week ahead.

For those of you who like Star Wars.....here is a little project that I've started.

I bought the kit, which contains the book, the wool to make two star wars characters, plus stuffing, safety eyes and a crochet hook. I bought it in the sales for £10, which was half price. (£20 was too much for this !!).

I have crochet the Stormtrooper and Yoda, and have some wool left over for other projects. 

 This is the back cover of the book, which contains 12 patterns to make: yoda, stormtrooper, C3PO, Princess Leia, Wicket the Ewok, Luke Skywalker, R2D2, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Jabba the hutt. I don't think the humans are very good, but I certainly will be making a few of the others. Especially Chewbacca as it's my youngest son's favourite from the films and it's his birthday in April so I'll make it into a key-ring for him.
May the Force be with you today !!!!! LOL !!!!! xx

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing, like you say Chewbacca, Such patience, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, love these to bits , so much fun. You have done a brilliant job hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    yes amazing and very lovely work.
    they are so gorgeous.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Star Wars crochet, whatever next lol!
    It's brilliant though and great fun.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete