Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

EASTER BASKETS........


Morning all, hope you are all well & happy and are looking forward to the new month. Getting closer to spring now, and on that note.... 

......here are some Easter Baskets full of Easter Eggs (mini ones !!!).

I bought this Sue Wilson die at Farnborough Craft show.  I've made all the main basket pieces in white (except one in yellow), and cut the "basket" die out in different colours, so that the white shows through. 

 The bow and bunny are also part of the die set, along with Easter Eggs that I didn't use.


I've placed tissue paper inside the basket, before adding the Easter eggs on top.

These lovely baskets would make great wedding table favours, if just made in white with sugar almonds in. 

Have a lovely day. x


4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Jan. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    wonderful and very lovely Easter baskets.
    The colours are awesome, and I particularly like the fillings in thiem.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Jan. I've seen a picture of the basket dies but they look bigger than I imagined. They will look super on your craft table. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    These are terrific. I bet they fly off your stall.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete