Followers

Translate

Saturday, 18 March 2017

Chocolate Bars for Mother's Day.....


 Morning all, a very quick blog today, as I'm out doing a craft fair this morning. Managed to decorate 10 chocolate bars ready to sell for Mother's day pressies. 

Christine Emberson, first showed this a few years ago, before I started doing craft fairs, such a simple idea, but very effective.
 A close-up of some of the bars.....







I'm doing another craft fair before Mother's Day, so hopefully will sell them all. If not, I can always take the wrappers off and re-decorate, ready for Father's day LOL !!! That's if I hide them away from him indoors LOL !!!

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. I,m sure they will sell Jan, wonderful idea, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh yum! yum! I'm a Mum can I have one please. lol.
    Seriously these are gorgeous and wonderfully created.
    I love all the different styles, and I am sure they will sell well cause everyone loves chocolate.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete