Followers

Translate

Monday, 31 October 2016

My Baby Boy is back home today !!!!

Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.

Today, I'm off to Heathrow Airport, to pick up my youngest son, who has had a week in Dubai, staying with his girlfriend, who is working out there for 2 years as an English teacher. So I guess I wont be doing much crafting today, as there will be a suitcase full of dirty washing LOL !!!

Hope you have a good day, whatever you are doing. See you all again very soon. x

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy time with your son.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have them home though Jan???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    I know that feeling well, my son is away in the week working in London at the present and I so look forward to him coming home on a Friday night however, I wont see him this weekend as we are away at a wedding, so I can fully understand your joy lol! Loved your reindeer btw!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    Yes I can see that your excited at having him back home safe and sound.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least the ride to and from Heathrow won't seem so bad. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete